Monday 19 March 2012

Things I've Been Admiring

In no order particularly. Let's start.

1. These dresses are amazing, don'tcha think? I love the design and style. I also like the ombre-ness in the Dior gown. It's so elegant yet bold and looks so graceful.
Miley Cyrus's dress at the 81st Annual Academy Awards
Photo by Ethan Miller / Getty Images

2. I don't know if the trend is over or still hot but I love the ombre hair trend. 
Model Lily Aldridge
Lorenzo Santini / Getty Images



3. Francisco Lachowski Exposed 
Read the full story  and swoon.





4. Face shots of models.

Backstage at Dolce & Gabbana, September 2011. 
Model - Mina Cvetkovic





*
5. These tights/leggings and those legs <3
 **

* **Apologies for the lost credit. I would gladly give credit if you know who the model and photographer is.





No comments:

Post a Comment

PSST ! Write what's on your mind, riiiight 'ere. ;)