Saturday 17 March 2012

Beach Daydreams


Last week, I was obsessed with beaches. I changed my desktop and twitter background to the image above, I pinned pictures of beaches and lovely shores in my Pinterest. One time, as I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling in darkness, I pictured the beach. I visualized myself cycling to my destination if no one would send me (I can't drive), the routes I'd have to take. My house is 20 minutes away by car, that's considered pretty far. 

The next day, I went to the beach at 6pm after shopping, with my mum and my sister. It was amazing, breathtaking, and I don't even know why. I've never been crazily fascinated by the local beach before. I was wearing a skirt so I got into the water until I was knee-high deep. The waves still got my skirt fully wet. 

I thought the sea was lookin' like a different kind of blue, a nice blue (not like the image above though). The sky was amazing. If I looked to the right, the sky was tainted with a bit of red and purple. If I looked forward, the sky was so blue. It wasn't too windy, there was just a slight breeze. It was perfect. Blissful.

I went home feeling real happy. 

Here's my music mix at that time, all of 'em reminds me of the beach.

Beach Fossils - Shallow
Washed Out - You And I
Tycho - Melanie
We Are Trees - Sunrise Sunset 
Tycho - A Walk

I'd love to hear your blissful experiences and music that reminds you of the beach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PSST ! Write what's on your mind, riiiight 'ere. ;)